AN UNUSUAL ACCOMMODATION ON WATER IN CORRÈZE
HERITAGE AND ACCOMMODATION
New : spend the night on a toue cabanée boat !
“Toue cabanée” (Wood houseboat) accessible by boat
Built by a Burgundy shipyard, the “Toue Cabanée” – or “Cabin Boat” – offers unusual accommodation on a boat!
As a nod towards History, the “Toue Cabanée” is a throw-back to river transport in the Loire Valley region, but also of the fishing industry that, in past times, provided food to many families over previous centuries, in particular migratory species, like salmon.
The “Toue Cabanée” has changed since these times and offers the standards of a 4-star hotel. Its 25m2 can accommodate up to 5 people.
All you need for an unusual holiday, in harmony with the surrounding water and nature.
Amenities and conveniences:
- Outdoor terrace with garden furniture
- Kitchenette with fridge, worktop, sink, two-stove hob and microwave
- Living area with corner sofa, convertible into two beds
- Coffee table, convertible into a standard-height table
- Bar with 3 high stools, the bar convertible into a single bed
- Double bedroom with queen-size bed, large cupboard with dresser and under-bed storage compartment
- Shower room with standard cubicle, basin and mirror, as well as various storage units
- Separate toilet with on-site sanitation